BANKING, FINANCIAL AND CAPITAL MARKETS
- Structuring, negotiation and documentation of all kinds of secured and unsecured credits and loans granted by domestic and foreign banks or other institutions.
- Bond issues, public listing, stock offers, financial products (including derivatives), syndicated loans, structured notes for institutional investors, financing of projects and managing venture capital funds.
- Financial transactions such as financial lease and factoring.
- Registration of foreign banks, insurance companies and reinsurers.
- Establishment of branches or offices of representation.
- Court-enforced and other collections.