Graduated from the Universidad Autonoma de Chihuahua in Mexico in 1992 and received a Master of Laws Degree (LL.M) from The University of Michigan Law School, in Ann Arbor, Michigan in 1998.
- Practiced with Baker & McKenzie from 1993 through 2010, where he was elected partner in 2000.
- Founding partner of Béndiksen, Enríquez, Salazar, Santoyo & Yanar.
- Corporate and Transactional, Mexican general corporate and partnership law and foreign investments, mergers & acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, real estate, gaming and antitrust.
- Mr. Salazar provides legal advice to multinational companies doing business in Mexico. He has been responsible for leading domestic, cross border, and multijurisdictional deals in mergers and acquisitions.
- Co-authored nine editions of ‘The Global Merger Notification Handbook’, Mexico Chapter, Cameron May;
- Co-authored ‘Doing Business in Mexico’, 2008, Juris Publishing.
- Co-authored ‘Nafta Handbook’, 1994, CCH Inc.
- Mr. Salazar is member of the Mexican National Association of Corporate Lawyers.